MailBot has been updated to version 13.17.
Implemented the creation of aliases for Mail.ru accounts.
Important! The creation of aliases is currently supported only for accounts verified by SMS.
Aliases can be created both by the creator (after a successful account creation) and by the checker (for already existing accounts).
To create one alias, you need to solve one regular Mail.ru CAPTCHA image.
So far, aliases are created only on the same domain as the main account.
Created aliases are saved in a separate file with a name like “Mail.ru 2021.05.26 – 12.09.53 aliases.txt” in the “Accounts” folder.
Important! Updated the list of working domains and the API domain for the Interimail API. Unfortunately, access to the domains tavel.ga, tavel.cf, interimail.ga, interimail.cf, interimmail.ga, and interimmail.cf has been lost. Similar domains have been added instead.
Also implemented in MailBot 13.17:
- background update of balances of all CAPTCHA service accounts when opening the “CAPTCHA” tab:
- handling “not enough rating” error in 5SIM.net API (it was displayed in log as EAccessViolation error when trying to get a phone number)
- added code for Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.23.
Good news: on April 6, 2019, Rambler turned off the mandatory phone verification and returned the signup form with reCAPTCHA and an answer to the secret question.
Yandex checker is now able to handle the phone number request when entering the account:
This will work when the setting “Unlock accounts” on the “Checker” tab is on and only for accounts saved along with the phone number to which they were registered, for example: Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 9.93. Aliases creation support was implemented for Mail.com and GMX.com accounts.
Alias for email is a virtual mailbox, all messages to which come to the main (primary) mailbox. Aliases are used to hide your primary email address when you create account on doubtful sites.
New aliases creation settings can be found on the “Accounts” tab:
You can create either the same number of aliases for each account, or a random number to reduce the similarity of the created accounts. The maximum number of Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 6.84.
- activation of POP3/IMAP/SMTP protocols in GMX.com accounts, this requires recognition of an additional regular CAPTCHA:
Thus, the cost of one GMX.com account with active POP3/IMAP/SMTP protocols now consists of the cost of recognizing one reCaptcha v2 and the cost of recognizing one regular CAPTCHA
- full support of SMS-REG API for GetSMS.online SMS-service, now it is the only SMS-service, which you can use by any API: SMS-AREA or SMS-REG:
You should select/enter getsms.online (not api.getsms.online) domain to work with this SMS-service by SMS-REG API
- automatic start of selected service account creator when MailBot is run with parameters “s” and “r”, it should look like this in the command line:
MailBot.exe /s /r
Thus Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 6.55.
- periodic application errors during MailBot launch under 64-bit Windows 8.1/10/2012/2016
- Yahoo account creator
- Outlook account creator, SMTP is now automatically activated on Outlook accounts immediately after account creation
- I.ua account creator
- detection of successful signup in regular Yandex account creator
- detection of signup limit in regular and mobile Mail.ru account creators
- Yahoo and Outlook service codes for SMS-services SMS-REG.com and Onlinesim.ru in SMS-REG API
- “Not in list” service code for SMS-service GetSMS.ONLINE in SMS-AREA API
- checker now saves output files during work every 10 seconds
- recognition of reCaptcha v2 without proxy in Anti Captcha API v2
- getting CAPTCHA-service statistics for Anti Captcha API v2
- support of Yahoo accounts with two-factor authentication for Yahoo checker
There is new section with reviews from ruCaptcha software catalog in MailBot reviews list.