MailBot has been updated to version 14.62.
A new “Proxy judge” list has been added to the “Network” panel on the “Settings” tab, allowing the user to independently select a proxy judge for recognizing an external IPv4 address:
Attention! A new file \GeoIP\GeoIP2-City.mmdb has been added to the MailBot distribution, it is now used instead of the GeoLite2-Country.mmdb file.
MaxMind GeoIP provider module now supports a database with city-level granularity.
Also implemented in MailBot 14.62:
- checking for a match of the countries of the IP address and phone number in Yahoo creator
- time zone generation according to external IP address for Yahoo/AOL.com (only for MaxMind GeoIP for now)
- SMS activation service pva24.com API support
- CAPTCHA solving service CAPTCHAs.IO API support
- mail processing rules in Outlook are now created with the “Stop processing more rules” checkbox disabled, so that antispam disabling and forwarding can work at the same time
- answering the security question when logging into an account in Yandex unlocker
- handling the absence of an answer to a secret question in the account data when changing the password on a locked Yandex account
- error handling in Ukrainian in I.ua creator
- improved error detail in the log for CapSolver API
- output a warning if user has specified MailBot to take usernames from a file, but there are fewer lines in it than the number specified in the setting “How many accounts to create?”
- POP3 activation in Outlook creator always happened only Read more »
\\ Activation.pw, Antigate, AOL, API, CapSolver, CAPTCHAs.IO, GeoIP, I.UA, inbox.lv, LSA, MailBot, MaxMind, Onet.pl, Outlook, POP3, pva24, ruCaptcha, WebSocket, Yahoo, avatar, creator, unlocker, секретный вопрос, судья прокси, checker, Yandex
MailBot has been updated to version 14.26.
Important! For successful creation of WP.pl/O2.pl accounts, it is necessary to use dictionaries of exactly Polish names and surnames. Such dictionaries are supplied with MailBot, they can be found in the “Dic” folder, filenames start with “PL_…”.
Important! WP.pl/O2.pl allow account creation only from European IP addresses.
WP.pl and O2.pl now activate paid account features for free for 7 days after account creation. For example, this makes it possible to enable forwarding:
You can enable forwarding activation on created/checked accounts in the “Enable forwarding” panel on the “Accounts” tab in MailBot.
WP.pl/O2.pl creators and checkers now handle notification about Read more »
\\ funcaptcha, Hotmail, IMAP, MailBot, O2.pl, Outlook, POP3, PVA, SMTP, WP.pl, forwarding, checker
MailBot has been updated to version 13.84.
Implemented support for the API of Vietnamese SMS service AHASIM.com.
This service issues only Vietnamese phone numbers, one number for Outlook costs 690 Vietnamese dongs, which is about $0.03.
To replenish your balance, please contact @Jonathan_123456789.
Also implemented support for the API of Vietnamese SMS service chothuesimcode.com (yuenanka.com).
This service issues only Vietnamese phone numbers, one number for Outlook costs 700 Vietnamese dongs, which is about $0.03.
Unfortunately, balance replenishment is carried out only via Vietnamese bank, there are no other options.
Why to add Vietnamese SMS services? There is only one country of numbers and problems with balance replenishment?
This is a very popular question. There are two big reasons:
- today most of MailBot’s clients are from Vietnam
- Vietnamese services provide real SIM cards, not virtual numbers, like the vast majority of Russian SMS services
Starting from version 13.84, MailBot supports quite popular
IP:PORT:USERNAME:PASSWORD proxy format (used, for example, by Read more »
\\ AHASIM, API, chothuesimcode, CodeSIM, inbox.lv, LSA, Mail.ru, MailBot, Outlook, POP3, PVA, Seznam, yuenanka, unlocker, proxy, checker, Yandex
MailBot account creator updated to version 12.98.
Account creator and checker of Norwegian email provider Runbox was implemented.
New service is located on the “EU” sub-tab of the “Provider” tab.
There are 29 domains at your service:
as well as active access via IMAP, POP3 and SMTP.
It is enough to solve one hCaptcha and specify an alternative email to create Runbox account. You can use “Use randomly generated temporary mailbox” setting on the “Accounts” tab. POP3 / IMAP / SMTP activation occurs automatically after account creation.
Both the Runbox creator and checker support the creation of up to 5 aliases for each Runbox account. To create aliases, enable the “Create aliases” checkbox on the “Accounts” tab and select an exact or random number of aliases to create. Created aliases are saved in a separate file named “Runbox 2021.05.17 – 16.29.07 aliases.txt” in the “Accounts” folder.
Important! Each alias accepts mail on Read more »
\\ 2FA, AOL, IMAP, MailBot, POP3, Runbox, SMTP, TOTP, Yahoo, creator, aliases, checker
MailBot has been updated to version 12.32.
Starting from version 12.2, MailBot supports FunCAPTCHA solution in Outlook creator when creating an account:
FunCAPTCHA variant with rotating animals that Outlook generates can be solved using 2Captcha and Anti Captcha (only via API v2) manual recognition services, as well as CapMonster Cloud. Other FunCAPTCHA variants (dice, shadows, galaxies, etc.) can only be solved by 2Captcha and Anti Captcha.
Important! Site owner with FunCAPTCHA installed (in our case, this is Outlook) has the ability to check whether IP address from which account creation requests come and IP address from which FunCaptcha was solved match. Therefore, it is very important to Read more »
\\ Antigate, AOL, CapMonster, funcaptcha, GMX.com, GMX.de, hCaptcha, Imagetyperz, IMAP, inbox.lv, LSA, Mail.com, MailBot, Outlook, POP3, ruCaptcha, SMTP, Web.de, Yahoo, creator, proxy, forwarding, checker, Yandex
Page 1 from 1112345...10...»Last »