MailBot has been updated to version 13.17.
Implemented the creation of aliases for Mail.ru accounts.
Important! The creation of aliases is currently supported only for accounts verified by SMS.
Aliases can be created both by the creator (after a successful account creation) and by the checker (for already existing accounts).
To create one alias, you need to solve one regular Mail.ru CAPTCHA image.
So far, aliases are created only on the same domain as the main account.
Created aliases are saved in a separate file with a name like “Mail.ru 2021.05.26 – 12.09.53 aliases.txt” in the “Accounts” folder.
Important! Updated the list of working domains and the API domain for the Interimail API. Unfortunately, access to the domains tavel.ga, tavel.cf, interimail.ga, interimail.cf, interimmail.ga, and interimmail.cf has been lost. Similar domains have been added instead.
Also implemented in MailBot 13.17:
- background update of balances of all CAPTCHA service accounts when opening the “CAPTCHA” tab:
- handling “not enough rating” error in 5SIM.net API (it was displayed in log as EAccessViolation error when trying to get a phone number)
- added code for Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.78.
Update from October 25, 2021: SMS.SKI service was closed by its owner in the first half of 2021.
Update from October 27, 2021: smsactivation.pro service changed its domain to receivesms.store.
Implemented API of SMS.SKI phone verification service:
Also implemented in MailBot 10.78:
- full support for the smsactivation.pro service in the SMS-Activate API, including the entire list of countries supported by them
- command line option /addcontact now works in checker too
- Outlook checker now can handle “We’re updating our terms” form:
- new “User agent” checkbox was added Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.57.
Support of alternative (two-step) signup form was implemented in Yahoo creator (right one):
In the right variant of form, the phone number is requested on the next step. Prior to version 10.57, on this form MailBot produced an error about the impossibility of sending an SMS to a phone number.
Support of alternative unlocking account form was implemented in Outlook unlocker:
In the browser this form assumes a mandatory password change at one of the steps, but the Outlook unlocker in MailBot unlocks such accounts without changing the password.
New setting “Disable smart folders” has appeared on the “Accounts” tab, which allows you to disable Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 9.37.
Support for forwarding of all emails to the single email is implemented in O2.pl and WP.pl creators:
MailBot also got its own YouTube channel. It already has useful tutorial videos for work, subscribe, so as not to miss new videos!
Also in MailBot 9.37 implemented:
- The “Country code” checkbox has been added to the “Export” tab, which allows saving ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code of the account along with the rest of the account data
- United Kingdom, Madagascar and Democratic Republic of the Congo were added to the country list of phone numbers for SMS-Activate.ru
- permanent request for SMS verification in the regular Mail.ru creator from IP-addresses Read more »