MailBot has been updated to version 13.17.
Implemented the creation of aliases for Mail.ru accounts.
Important! The creation of aliases is currently supported only for accounts verified by SMS.
Aliases can be created both by the creator (after a successful account creation) and by the checker (for already existing accounts).
To create one alias, you need to solve one regular Mail.ru CAPTCHA image.
So far, aliases are created only on the same domain as the main account.
Created aliases are saved in a separate file with a name like “Mail.ru 2021.05.26 – 12.09.53 aliases.txt” in the “Accounts” folder.
Important! Updated the list of working domains and the API domain for the Interimail API. Unfortunately, access to the domains tavel.ga, tavel.cf, interimail.ga, interimail.cf, interimmail.ga, and interimmail.cf has been lost. Similar domains have been added instead.
Also implemented in MailBot 13.17:
- background update of balances of all CAPTCHA service accounts when opening the “CAPTCHA” tab:
- handling “not enough rating” error in 5SIM.net API (it was displayed in log as EAccessViolation error when trying to get a phone number)
- added code for Read more »
MailBot has been updated to version 12.90.
Meta.ua introduced the mandatory entry of a Ukrainian phone number with mandatory SMS verification when creating an account.
Meta.ua creator in MailBot has been updated taking into account innovations, signup process has been tested on Ukrainian SMS-Activate phone numbers (“Any other” service was used).
Also, Meta.ua checker has been fixed and now it can activate POP3 / SMTP on existing accounts.
Also implemented in MailBot 12.90:
- support for the new @internet.ru domain has been added to the Mail.ru module
- saving to a settings file and loading from it a list of selected domains for all email providers when “Random domain” setting is checked
- Yahoo / AOL.com checkers have learned to Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.95.
According to numerous requests from customers, a new checkbox “Cookies” appeared on the “Export” tab in the “Save additional data” panel.
If it is checked, MailBot will create a folder with the name “lcookies” in the “Accounts” folder, create files with names like “email@example.com” in it, and in these files it will save the basic cookie params set by the server when creating current mail account.
Cookies export format is compatible with MailerKing.
“SMS” tab now displays the rating/karma of your phone provider account.
For SMSPVA.com karma is displayed.
For SMS-ONLINE.pro – amount of frozen funds.
For getsmscode.com – account points.
Also implemented in MailBot 11.95:
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.63.
According to numerous requests of our Vietnamese comrades RAISIM API was implemented. Vietnamese phone verification providers raisim.vn and simdichvu.net work via this API.
These SMS services offer only Vietnamese phone numbers.
Also fixed in MailBot 11.63:
- O2.pl and WP.pl creators moved to reCAPTCHA v3
- ETokenNotFound error while validating Outlook usernames which have invalid format
Phone number country lists updated:
- for SMS-Activate Kuwait, El Salvador, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Ecuador, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Qatar, Cuba, Jordan, Portugal and Bahamas were added
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.37.
When the “Random country” setting is checked on the “SMS” tab, country list now contains checkboxes that allow you to specify specific countries from which a random one will be selected to get the phone number:
When you right-click on the “Phone numbers country” field, a context menu pops up with the items “Select all” and “Deselect all”, which allows you to select or deselect all countries in one action.
Also implemented in MailBot 11.37: