MailBot account creator updated to version 11.95.
According to numerous requests from customers, a new checkbox “Cookies” appeared on the “Export” tab in the “Save additional data” panel.
If it is checked, MailBot will create a folder with the name “lcookies” in the “Accounts” folder, create files with names like “email@example.com” in it, and in these files it will save the basic cookie params set by the server when creating current mail account.
Cookies export format is compatible with MailerKing.
“SMS” tab now displays the rating/karma of your phone provider account.
For SMSPVA.com karma is displayed.
For SMS-ONLINE.pro – amount of frozen funds.
For getsmscode.com – account points.
Also implemented in MailBot 11.95:
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.63.
According to numerous requests of our Vietnamese comrades RAISIM API was implemented. Vietnamese phone verification providers raisim.vn and simdichvu.net work via this API.
These SMS services offer only Vietnamese phone numbers.
Also fixed in MailBot 11.63:
- O2.pl and WP.pl creators moved to reCAPTCHA v3
- ETokenNotFound error while validating Outlook usernames which have invalid format
Phone number country lists updated:
- for SMS-Activate Kuwait, El Salvador, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Ecuador, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Qatar, Cuba, Jordan, Portugal and Bahamas were added
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.37.
When the “Random country” setting is checked on the “SMS” tab, country list now contains checkboxes that allow you to specify specific countries from which a random one will be selected to get the phone number:
When you right-click on the “Phone numbers country” field, a context menu pops up with the items “Select all” and “Deselect all”, which allows you to select or deselect all countries in one action.
Also implemented in MailBot 11.37:
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.1.
Yahoo and AOL.com removed the LSA (“Allow apps that use less secure sign in”) setting on all new accounts created after October 19, 2019:
On all accounts created before this date, the setting is still available.
For new accounts it is now necessary to generate a separate password for access via POP3 / IMAP / SMTP:
Yahoo and AOL.com creators in MailBot are updated and generate a new password for POP3 / IMAP / SMTP access automatically. You don’t even have to Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.78.
Implemented API of SMS.SKI phone verification service:
Also implemented in MailBot 10.78:
- full support for the smsactivation.pro service in the SMS-Activate API, including the entire list of countries supported by them
- command line option /addcontact now works in checker too
- Outlook checker now can handle “We’re updating our terms” form:
- new “User agent” checkbox was added Read more »