MailBot account creator updated to version 11.63.
According to numerous requests of our Vietnamese comrades RAISIM API was implemented. Vietnamese phone verification providers raisim.vn and simdichvu.net work via this API.
These SMS services offer only Vietnamese phone numbers.
Also fixed in MailBot 11.63:
- O2.pl and WP.pl creators moved to reCAPTCHA v3
- ETokenNotFound error while validating Outlook usernames which have invalid format
Phone number country lists updated:
- for SMS-Activate Kuwait, El Salvador, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Ecuador, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Qatar, Cuba, Jordan, Portugal and Bahamas were added
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.59.
Statusbar panel with accounts count now shows additional statistics in hint while program is running:
- for account creator: number of created and partially created accounts:
- for account checker: number of valid, invalid, locked, unlocked and unchecked accounts:
In April 2020, Bigmir.net abandoned its own registration of accounts in favor of Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.37.
When the “Random country” setting is checked on the “SMS” tab, country list now contains checkboxes that allow you to specify specific countries from which a random one will be selected to get the phone number:
When you right-click on the “Phone numbers country” field, a context menu pops up with the items “Select all” and “Deselect all”, which allows you to select or deselect all countries in one action.
Also implemented in MailBot 11.37:
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.11.
Implemented API of Vietnamese SMS service pvaonline.net / simthue.com:
To date the service provides only Vietnamese phone numbers.
The price for 1 SMS for Outlook, Yahoo or AOL on December 26, 2019 is 1500 Vietnamese dongs, which is equivalent to $0.065.
Also implemented in MailBot 11.11:
- disabling antispam in Outlook creator and checker
- disabling antispam in Onet.pl checker
- O2.pl, WP.pl, Bigmir.net and NGS.ru checkers radically Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.1.
Yahoo and AOL.com removed the LSA (“Allow apps that use less secure sign in”) setting on all new accounts created after October 19, 2019:
On all accounts created before this date, the setting is still available.
For new accounts it is now necessary to generate a separate password for access via POP3 / IMAP / SMTP:
Yahoo and AOL.com creators in MailBot are updated and generate a new password for POP3 / IMAP / SMTP access automatically. You don’t even have to Read more »