MailBot has been updated to version 14.78.
Microsoft has disabled the ability to create Outlook accounts with a Russian phone number:
- Côte d’Ivoire
were also banned. This only applies to the option of creating Outlook accounts with a phone number. Nothing has changed for the registration via CAPTCHA solving.
CapSolver API in MailBot now supports a Chinese service for solving CAPTCHA Yes, Captcha!
To work with it, when adding an account on the CAPTCHA service, select the CapSolver API and
Some information about the service:
- able to solve FunCAPTCHA without passing a proxy, as well as reCAPTCHA Enterprise, etc.
- balance top-up is only in Chinese yuan and only via WeChat/Alipay and no, I don’t know how to top up outside from China
- the balance is kept in POINTS, ¥ 1 = $ 0.15 = 1000 POINTS, one FunCAPTCHA for Outlook costs 30 POINTS, i.е. the price for 1000 solutions is $ 4.5
Also implemented in MailBot 14.78:
- processing the form “It’s time to keep your account safe!” in Read more »
\\ AOL, GMX.com, I.UA, Mail.com, MailBot, Onet.pl, Outlook, Yahoo, YesCaptcha, avatar, creator, antispam, checker
MailBot has been updated to version 14.67.
AKE.net proxy provider API has been updated to the second version. Now MailBot can also receive your account balance.
Attention! The “Accounts” tab has been renamed to “Email features”, since over the years of interface refactoring, its name has ceased to reflect the essence of the content.
Also implemented in MailBot 14.67:
- Onet.pl unlocker now is able to unlock accounts locked by the requirement to change the password, also the Onet.pl checker no longer requires a reCAPTCHA v3 solution
- detection by the UKR.net checker of accounts that are asked to confirm the backup email and/or phone when logging in, as locked
- warning about a non-empty file to save the list of valid accounts when starting the checker
- yandex.pl added to the list of Yandex domains
- cancellation of activation in case of used phone number for AHASIM API
- AHASIM.com/IronSim.com API
- inability to activate email Read more »
\\ AHASIM, AKE.net, API, IP2Location, IronSim, MailBot, MaxMind, Onet.pl, Outlook, SSH, UKR.NET, unlocker, proxy, checker, Yandex
Attention! There have been important changes to the MailBot usage policy!
Please read the updated text of the MailBot license agreement.
- binding (issuing a new serial number) MailBot to additional computers will now cost 15% of the license price
For example, you need to work with MailBot on both your home computer and the server, and you only need the Outlook (Hotmail) module. Now it will cost $111.55 ($97 + $14.55) instead of $97.
What hasn’t changed:
- rebinding (replacing the serial number) remains free of charge provided that you provide an active serial number that will no longer be used, regardless of whether the hardware on the current computer has changed or the program is transferred to a new one
- all existing licenses and serial numbers remain active
- there is no limit on the number of running MailBot instances on a single computer
I apologize to all customers who submitted rebinding requests over the past weekend, but it is no longer possible to continue issuing free new serial numbers.
MailBot has been updated to version 14.62.
A new “Proxy judge” list has been added to the “Network” panel on the “Settings” tab, allowing the user to independently select a proxy judge for recognizing an external IPv4 address:
Attention! A new file \GeoIP\GeoIP2-City.mmdb has been added to the MailBot distribution, it is now used instead of the GeoLite2-Country.mmdb file.
MaxMind GeoIP provider module now supports a database with city-level granularity.
Also implemented in MailBot 14.62:
- checking for a match of the countries of the IP address and phone number in Yahoo creator
- time zone generation according to external IP address for Yahoo/AOL.com (only for MaxMind GeoIP for now)
- SMS activation service pva24.com API support
- CAPTCHA solving service CAPTCHAs.IO API support
- mail processing rules in Outlook are now created with the “Stop processing more rules” checkbox disabled, so that antispam disabling and forwarding can work at the same time
- answering the security question when logging into an account in Yandex unlocker
- handling the absence of an answer to a secret question in the account data when changing the password on a locked Yandex account
- error handling in Ukrainian in I.ua creator
- improved error detail in the log for CapSolver API
- output a warning if user has specified MailBot to take usernames from a file, but there are fewer lines in it than the number specified in the setting “How many accounts to create?”
- POP3 activation in Outlook creator always happened only Read more »
\\ Activation.pw, Antigate, AOL, API, CapSolver, CAPTCHAs.IO, GeoIP, I.UA, inbox.lv, LSA, MailBot, MaxMind, Onet.pl, Outlook, POP3, pva24, ruCaptcha, WebSocket, Yahoo, avatar, creator, unlocker, секретный вопрос, судья прокси, checker, Yandex
MailBot has been updated to version 14.45.
Fixed Inbox.lv accounts creator, implemented handling of “You are signed in”, “Verify your phone number” and “Add birthday and gender” forms, as well as forced setting of the secret question answer when creating Inbox.lv accounts.
Also Inbox.lv creator and checker now support aliases creation. Aliases can only be created on the same domain as the main account. The maximum number of aliases to create on Inbox.lv is 5.
Attention! hCaptcha solution is no longer required to create an Inbox.lv account, since the email provider now for some reason (most likely due to negligence) uses the hCaptcha test key, the solution for which is always the same:
Thus, as of 05.11.2022, three CAPTCHAs must be solved to create an Inbox.lv account:
- reCAPTCHA v3
- simple image CAPTCHA:
- one more reCAPTCHA v3
Attention! Inbox.lv requires a sufficiently high Read more »
\\ Antigate, AOL, API, CapSolver, Catch-all, GMX.com, inbox.lv, LSA, Mail.com, MailBot, O2.pl, TOTP, WP.pl, Yahoo, creator, aliases, checker, Yandex
Page 1 from 1412345...10...»Last »