MailBot has been updated to version 14.78.
Microsoft has disabled the ability to create Outlook accounts with a Russian phone number:
- Côte d’Ivoire
were also banned. This only applies to the option of creating Outlook accounts with a phone number. Nothing has changed for the registration via CAPTCHA solving.
CapSolver API in MailBot now supports a Chinese service for solving CAPTCHA Yes, Captcha!
To work with it, when adding an account on the CAPTCHA service, select the CapSolver API and
Some information about the service:
- able to solve FunCAPTCHA without passing a proxy, as well as reCAPTCHA Enterprise, etc.
- balance top-up is only in Chinese yuan and only via WeChat/Alipay and no, I don’t know how to top up outside from China
- the balance is kept in POINTS, ¥ 1 = $ 0.15 = 1000 POINTS, one FunCAPTCHA for Outlook costs 30 POINTS, i.е. the price for 1000 solutions is $ 4.5
Also implemented in MailBot 14.78:
- processing the form “It’s time to keep your account safe!” in Read more »
\\ AOL, GMX.com, I.UA, Mail.com, MailBot, Onet.pl, Outlook, Yahoo, YesCaptcha, avatar, creator, antispam, checker
MailBot has been updated to version 14.67.
AKE.net proxy provider API has been updated to the second version. Now MailBot can also receive your account balance.
Attention! The “Accounts” tab has been renamed to “Email features”, since over the years of interface refactoring, its name has ceased to reflect the essence of the content.
Also implemented in MailBot 14.67:
- Onet.pl unlocker now is able to unlock accounts locked by the requirement to change the password, also the Onet.pl checker no longer requires a reCAPTCHA v3 solution
- detection by the UKR.net checker of accounts that are asked to confirm the backup email and/or phone when logging in, as locked
- warning about a non-empty file to save the list of valid accounts when starting the checker
- yandex.pl added to the list of Yandex domains
- cancellation of activation in case of used phone number for AHASIM API
- AHASIM.com/IronSim.com API
- inability to activate email Read more »
\\ AHASIM, AKE.net, API, IP2Location, IronSim, MailBot, MaxMind, Onet.pl, Outlook, SSH, UKR.NET, unlocker, proxy, checker, Yandex
MailBot has been updated to version 14.62.
A new “Proxy judge” list has been added to the “Network” panel on the “Settings” tab, allowing the user to independently select a proxy judge for recognizing an external IPv4 address:
Attention! A new file \GeoIP\GeoIP2-City.mmdb has been added to the MailBot distribution, it is now used instead of the GeoLite2-Country.mmdb file.
MaxMind GeoIP provider module now supports a database with city-level granularity.
Also implemented in MailBot 14.62:
- checking for a match of the countries of the IP address and phone number in Yahoo creator
- time zone generation according to external IP address for Yahoo/AOL.com (only for MaxMind GeoIP for now)
- SMS activation service pva24.com API support
- CAPTCHA solving service CAPTCHAs.IO API support
- mail processing rules in Outlook are now created with the “Stop processing more rules” checkbox disabled, so that antispam disabling and forwarding can work at the same time
- answering the security question when logging into an account in Yandex unlocker
- handling the absence of an answer to a secret question in the account data when changing the password on a locked Yandex account
- error handling in Ukrainian in I.ua creator
- improved error detail in the log for CapSolver API
- output a warning if user has specified MailBot to take usernames from a file, but there are fewer lines in it than the number specified in the setting “How many accounts to create?”
- POP3 activation in Outlook creator always happened only Read more »
\\ Activation.pw, Antigate, AOL, API, CapSolver, CAPTCHAs.IO, GeoIP, I.UA, inbox.lv, LSA, MailBot, MaxMind, Onet.pl, Outlook, POP3, pva24, ruCaptcha, WebSocket, Yahoo, avatar, creator, unlocker, секретный вопрос, судья прокси, checker, Yandex
MailBot has been updated to version 14.35.
Implemented support for the database of GeoIP provider IP2Location.
Attention! New file \GeoIP\IP2LOCATION-LITE-DB1.BIN has been added to MailBot distribution.
In the “GeoIP provider” list on the “Settings” tab, this provider is listed first as the most accurate.
Also implemented in MailBot 14.35:
- API support for AKE.net proxy provider
- the following domains have been added to the list of domains available for Yandex account creation:
and the list in the article about Aliases for Yandex mailboxes has been updated accordingly
- Yandex creator now creates accounts via the registration form exactly on the domain selected by the user
- creation of aliases for Onet.pl accounts, the following domains are available:
- EOutOfMemory error that occurred after some time of the creator’s work, due to which Read more »
\\ AKE.net, GeoIP, IP2Location, MailBot, Onet.pl, domains, aliases, checker, Yandex
MailBot has been updated to version 13.93.
The interface for working with the phone verification providers APIs has been redesigned similarly to the interface for working with the CAPTCHA solving services API. Now on the sub-tab “SMS”→”API” you can add all your accounts on phone verification providers to the list and switch between them with one click (the picture shows an example of a completed list):
Accounts can be added, edited and deleted, the corresponding buttons are located below the list on the left. For each account on the phone verification provider you can configure each setting Read more »
\\ funcaptcha, GMX.de, kopeechka, MailBot, Meta.ua, Onet.pl, Outlook, PVA, SIMSMS, sms-acktiwator, sms-activate, SMSPVA, Web.de, creator, unlocker, antispam, aliases, checker, Yandex