MailBot has been updated to version 13.93.
The interface for working with the phone verification providers APIs has been redesigned similarly to the interface for working with the CAPTCHA solving services API. Now on the sub-tab “SMS”→”API” you can add all your accounts on phone verification providers to the list and switch between them with one click (the picture shows an example of a completed list):
Accounts can be added, edited and deleted, the corresponding buttons are located below the list on the left. For each account on the phone verification provider you can configure each setting Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.59.
Statusbar panel with accounts count now shows additional statistics in hint while program is running:
- for account creator: number of created and partially created accounts:
- for account checker: number of valid, invalid, locked, unlocked and unchecked accounts:
In April 2020, Bigmir.net abandoned its own registration of accounts in favor of Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.78.
Update from October 25, 2021: SMS.SKI service was closed by its owner in the first half of 2021.
Update from October 27, 2021: smsactivation.pro service changed its domain to receivesms.store.
Implemented API of SMS.SKI phone verification service:
Also implemented in MailBot 10.78:
- full support for the smsactivation.pro service in the SMS-Activate API, including the entire list of countries supported by them
- command line option /addcontact now works in checker too
- Outlook checker now can handle “We’re updating our terms” form:
- new “User agent” checkbox was added Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.57.
Support of alternative (two-step) signup form was implemented in Yahoo creator (right one):
In the right variant of form, the phone number is requested on the next step. Prior to version 10.57, on this form MailBot produced an error about the impossibility of sending an SMS to a phone number.
Support of alternative unlocking account form was implemented in Outlook unlocker:
In the browser this form assumes a mandatory password change at one of the steps, but the Outlook unlocker in MailBot unlocks such accounts without changing the password.
New setting “Disable smart folders” has appeared on the “Accounts” tab, which allows you to disable Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.40.
According to numerous requests adding of alternative (recovery) email to an account was implemented in Yahoo and AOL creators:
Confirmation of alternative email is not implemented yet, but Yahoo / AOL still allow you to use it to sign in to your account and recover the password.
Also implemented in MailBot 10.40:
- support of SMS sending form with a delay of 60 seconds in the regular Mail.ru creator
- locked accounts detection in WP.pl checker
- cancellation of the current SMS activation in case of wrong CAPTCHA code error
Phone number country Read more »