MailBot account creator updated to version 11.37.
When the “Random country” setting is checked on the “SMS” tab, country list now contains checkboxes that allow you to specify specific countries from which a random one will be selected to get the phone number:
When you right-click on the “Phone numbers country” field, a context menu pops up with the items “Select all” and “Deselect all”, which allows you to select or deselect all countries in one action.
Also implemented in MailBot 11.37:
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.11.
Implemented API of Vietnamese SMS service pvaonline.net / simthue.com:
To date the service provides only Vietnamese phone numbers.
The price for 1 SMS for Outlook, Yahoo or AOL on December 26, 2019 is 1500 Vietnamese dongs, which is equivalent to $0.065.
Also implemented in MailBot 11.11:
- disabling antispam in Outlook creator and checker
- disabling antispam in Onet.pl checker
- O2.pl, WP.pl, Bigmir.net and NGS.ru checkers radically Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.78.
Implemented API of SMS.SKI phone verification service:
Also implemented in MailBot 10.78:
- full support for the smsactivation.pro service in the SMS-Activate API, including the entire list of countries supported by them
- command line option /addcontact now works in checker too
- Outlook checker now can handle “We’re updating our terms” form:
- new “User agent” checkbox was added Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.40.
According to numerous requests adding of alternative (recovery) email to an account was implemented in Yahoo and AOL creators:
Confirmation of alternative email is not implemented yet, but Yahoo / AOL still allow you to use it to sign in to your account and recover the password.
Also implemented in MailBot 10.40:
- support of SMS sending form with a delay of 60 seconds in the regular Mail.ru creator
- locked accounts detection in WP.pl checker
- cancellation of the current SMS activation in case of wrong CAPTCHA code error
Phone number country Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.23.
Good news: on April 6, 2019, Rambler turned off the mandatory phone verification and returned the signup form with reCAPTCHA and an answer to the secret question.
Yandex checker is now able to handle the phone number request when entering the account:
This will work when the setting “Unlock accounts” on the “Checker” tab is on and only for accounts saved along with the phone number to which they were registered, for example: Read more »