MailBot has been updated to version 15.13.
Due to numerous customers requests, a lot of work has been done on the ability to add and verify recovery emails for accounts.
A list of recovery email sources has appeared on the “Recovery email” tab:
Sources can be added, edited, deleted and moved up/down in the list using the buttons located below and to the right of the list.
In the edit window of the recovery email source, you must specify its name displayed in the list, the path to the file with the list of recovery emails with passwords in email:password format, as well as Read more »
MailBot has been updated to version 13.17.
Implemented the creation of aliases for Mail.ru accounts.
Important! The creation of aliases is supported only for accounts with verified phone number.
Aliases can be created both by the creator (after a successful account creation) and by the checker (for already existing accounts).
To create one alias, you need to solve one regular Mail.ru CAPTCHA image.
So far, aliases are created only on the same domain as the main account.
Created aliases are saved in a separate file with a name like “Mail.ru 2021.05.26 – 12.09.53 aliases.txt” in the “Accounts” folder.
Important! Updated the list of working domains and the API domain for the Interimail API. Unfortunately, access to the domains tavel.ga, tavel.cf, interimail.ga, interimail.cf, interimmail.ga, and interimmail.cf has been lost. Similar domains have been added instead.
Also implemented in MailBot 13.17:
- background update of balances of all CAPTCHA service accounts when opening the “CAPTCHA” tab:
- handling “not enough rating” error in 5SIM.net API (it was displayed in log as EAccessViolation error when trying to get a phone number)
- added code for Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.57.
Support of alternative (two-step) signup form was implemented in Yahoo creator (right one):
In the right variant of form, the phone number is requested on the next step. Prior to version 10.57, on this form MailBot produced an error about the impossibility of sending an SMS to a phone number.
Support of alternative unlocking account form was implemented in Outlook unlocker:
In the browser this form assumes a mandatory password change at one of the steps, but the Outlook unlocker in MailBot unlocks such accounts without changing the password.
New setting “Disable smart folders” has appeared on the “Accounts” tab, which allows you to disable Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 7.50.
According to numerous requests and after a long wait finally implemented loading the proxy list from a file:
At the same time it is now easier to use Tor as a proxy source.
- external IPv4 address of computer running MailBot is now displayed in the “Network” panel on “Options” tab:
- support of sending wrong CAPTCHA code reports in Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 6.55.
- periodic application errors during MailBot launch under 64-bit Windows 8.1/10/2012/2016
- Yahoo account creator
- Outlook account creator, SMTP is now automatically activated on Outlook accounts immediately after account creation
- I.ua account creator
- detection of successful signup in regular Yandex account creator
- detection of signup limit in regular and mobile Mail.ru account creators
- Yahoo and Outlook service codes for SMS-services SMS-REG.com and Onlinesim.ru in SMS-REG API
- “Not in list” service code for SMS-service GetSMS.ONLINE in SMS-AREA API
- checker now saves output files during work every 10 seconds
- recognition of reCaptcha v2 without proxy in Anti Captcha API v2
- getting CAPTCHA-service statistics for Anti Captcha API v2
- support of Yahoo accounts with two-factor authentication for Yahoo checker
There is new section with reviews from ruCaptcha software catalog in MailBot reviews list.