MailBot has been updated to version 13.17.
Implemented the creation of aliases for Mail.ru accounts.
Important! The creation of aliases is currently supported only for accounts verified by SMS.
Aliases can be created both by the creator (after a successful account creation) and by the checker (for already existing accounts).
To create one alias, you need to solve one regular Mail.ru CAPTCHA image.
So far, aliases are created only on the same domain as the main account.
Created aliases are saved in a separate file with a name like “Mail.ru 2021.05.26 – 12.09.53 aliases.txt” in the “Accounts” folder.
Important! Updated the list of working domains and the API domain for the Interimail API. Unfortunately, access to the domains tavel.ga, tavel.cf, interimail.ga, interimail.cf, interimmail.ga, and interimmail.cf has been lost. Similar domains have been added instead.
Also implemented in MailBot 13.17:
- background update of balances of all CAPTCHA service accounts when opening the “CAPTCHA” tab:
- handling “not enough rating” error in 5SIM.net API (it was displayed in log as EAccessViolation error when trying to get a phone number)
- added code for Read more »
MailBot has been updated to version 12.90.
Meta.ua introduced the mandatory entry of a Ukrainian phone number with mandatory SMS verification when creating an account.
Meta.ua creator in MailBot has been updated taking into account innovations, signup process has been tested on Ukrainian SMS-Activate phone numbers (“Any other” service was used).
Also, Meta.ua checker has been fixed and now it can activate POP3 / SMTP on existing accounts.
Also implemented in MailBot 12.90:
- support for the new @internet.ru domain has been added to the Mail.ru module
- saving to a settings file and loading from it a list of selected domains for all email providers when “Random domain” setting is checked
- Yahoo / AOL.com checkers have learned to Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 12.64.
Implemented unlocker of Yandex accounts locked by a password change request:
To unlock an account, you need to go through 4 steps:
- Solve a regular Yandex CAPTCHA image with Latin text.
- Answer the secret question correctly.
- Link a phone number via SMS verification.
- Set new password.
After completing all the steps, the account becomes fully operational (Yandex.Disk works, receiving/sending mail, etc.). To complete the second step, you will need to know the answer to the account secret question. Since version 12.64 MailBot exports the security question and the answer to it with the prefixes “SQ-” and “SQA-” respectivly, so that checker can correctly extract them from the account string (thanks to @Djekxa for the idea). It looks like this: Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.95.
According to numerous requests from customers, a new checkbox “Cookies” appeared on the “Export” tab in the “Save additional data” panel.
If it is checked, MailBot will create a folder with the name “lcookies” in the “Accounts” folder, create files with names like “email@example.com” in it, and in these files it will save the basic cookie params set by the server when creating current mail account.
Cookies export format is compatible with MailerKing.
“SMS” tab now displays the rating/karma of your phone provider account.
For SMSPVA.com karma is displayed.
For SMS-ONLINE.pro – amount of frozen funds.
For getsmscode.com – account points.
Also implemented in MailBot 11.95:
- processing form “Stay signed in?” in Read more »