MailBot account creator updated to version 11.59.
Statusbar panel with accounts count now shows additional statistics in hint while program is running:
- for account creator: number of created and partially created accounts:
- for account checker: number of valid, invalid, locked, unlocked and unchecked accounts:
In April 2020, Bigmir.net abandoned its own registration of accounts in favor of Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.11.
Implemented API of Vietnamese SMS service pvaonline.net / simthue.com:
To date the service provides only Vietnamese phone numbers.
The price for 1 SMS for Outlook, Yahoo or AOL on December 26, 2019 is 1500 Vietnamese dongs, which is equivalent to $0.065.
Also implemented in MailBot 11.11:
- disabling antispam in Outlook creator and checker
- disabling antispam in Onet.pl checker
- O2.pl, WP.pl, Bigmir.net and NGS.ru checkers radically Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.1.
Yahoo and AOL.com removed the LSA (“Allow apps that use less secure sign in”) setting on all new accounts created after October 19, 2019:
On all accounts created before this date, the setting is still available.
For new accounts it is now necessary to generate a separate password for access via POP3 / IMAP / SMTP:
Yahoo and AOL.com creators in MailBot are updated and generate a new password for POP3 / IMAP / SMTP access automatically. You don’t even have to Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.78.
Implemented API of SMS.SKI phone verification service:
Also implemented in MailBot 10.78:
- full support for the smsactivation.pro service in the SMS-Activate API, including the entire list of countries supported by them
- command line option /addcontact now works in checker too
- Outlook checker now can handle “We’re updating our terms” form:
- new “User agent” checkbox was added Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.57.
Support of alternative (two-step) signup form was implemented in Yahoo creator (right one):
In the right variant of form, the phone number is requested on the next step. Prior to version 10.57, on this form MailBot produced an error about the impossibility of sending an SMS to a phone number.
Support of alternative unlocking account form was implemented in Outlook unlocker:
In the browser this form assumes a mandatory password change at one of the steps, but the Outlook unlocker in MailBot unlocks such accounts without changing the password.
New setting “Disable smart folders” has appeared on the “Accounts” tab, which allows you to disable Read more »