MailBot account creator updated to version 10.23.
Good news: on April 6, 2019, Rambler turned off the mandatory phone verification and returned the signup form with reCAPTCHA and an answer to the secret question.
Yandex checker is now able to handle the phone number request when entering the account:
This will work when the setting “Unlock accounts” on the “Checker” tab is on and only for accounts saved along with the phone number to which they were registered, for example: Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 8.5.
SMS-verification service getsmscode.com API is implemented. To use it you need to enter your email on getsmscode.com and your API token, separated by colon, in the “API key” field on the “SMS” tab in MailBot, like this:
Price table as of January 31, 2018:
|Страны||Цена за 1 SMS (на сайте)||Цена за 1 SMS (реально)
|Малайзия, Мьянма, Вьетнам, Камбоджа, Филиппины, Индонезия,Таиланд, Россия, Египет, Австралия, Великобритания, Южная Африка, Гонконг||$0.15||$0.3-$2.0
Also implemented in version 8.5:
- displaying the count of free phone numbers and phone country selection support in SMS-Acktiwator API, now it supports Russian Federation, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- «Pass the proxy for reCAPTCHA» setting support for Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 7.50.
According to numerous requests and after a long wait finally implemented loading the proxy list from a file:
At the same time it is now easier to use Tor as a proxy source.
- external IPv4 address of computer running MailBot is now displayed in the “Network” panel on “Options” tab:
- support of sending wrong CAPTCHA code reports in Read more »
MailBot обновился до версии 7.5.
MailBot account creator updated to version 6.75.
- “ETokenNotFound: Token not found” error in Yahoo account creator
- “Unknown protocol” error in regular Mail․ru and Yandex creators, which had arisen during second and subsequent signup attempts
- “HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden” error in WP․pl account creator
- CAPTCHA-service statistics parsing in Antigate API v2
- incorrect stopping of threads in some cases
- reduced count of network errors when using unstable proxies
- special characters in generated passwords are now guaranteed not to coincide with the data accounts delimiter selected on the “Export” tab
- disabling antispam in Mail.com account creator
Also Meta.ua account creator was fixed. Meta.ua replaced reCaptcha v2 back to reCaptcha v1, so Meta.ua accounts are now much cheaper: only 1 regular CAPTCHA for a regular account and 2 regular CAPTCHAs for an account with POP3/SMTP protocols activated.