Sorry, this entry is only available in Русский.
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.59.
Statusbar panel with accounts count now shows additional statistics in hint while program is running:
- for account creator: number of created and partially created accounts:
- for account checker: number of valid, invalid, locked, unlocked and unchecked accounts:
In April 2020, Bigmir.net abandoned its own registration of accounts in favor of Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 8.5.
SMS-verification service getsmscode.com API is implemented. To use it you need to enter your email on getsmscode.com and your API token, separated by colon, in the “API key” field on the “SMS” tab in MailBot, like this:
Price table as of January 31, 2018:
|Countries||Price of 1 SMS (declared on site)||Price of 1 SMS (actually)
|Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Russia, Egypt, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Hong Kong||$0.15||$0.3-$2.0
Also implemented in version 8.5:
- displaying the count of free phone numbers and phone country selection support in SMS-Acktiwator API, now it supports Russian Federation, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- «Pass the proxy for reCAPTCHA» setting support for Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 7.70.
New setting “Allow duplicates” appeared on “Proxy” tab:
This setting allows you to use proxy providers that give you only one backconnect server address (IP:port) and force to use it in multiple threads. For example Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 7.50.
According to numerous requests and after a long wait finally implemented loading the proxy list from a file:
At the same time it is now easier to use Tor as a proxy source.
- external IPv4 address of computer running MailBot is now displayed in the “Network” panel on “Options” tab:
- support of sending wrong CAPTCHA code reports in Read more »