MailBot has been updated to version 13.17.
Implemented the creation of aliases for Mail.ru accounts.
Important! The creation of aliases is supported only for accounts with verified phone number.
Aliases can be created both by the creator (after a successful account creation) and by the checker (for already existing accounts).
To create one alias, you need to solve one regular Mail.ru CAPTCHA image.
So far, aliases are created only on the same domain as the main account.
Created aliases are saved in a separate file with a name like “Mail.ru 2021.05.26 – 12.09.53 aliases.txt” in the “Accounts” folder.
Important! Updated the list of working domains and the API domain for the Interimail API. Unfortunately, access to the domains tavel.ga, tavel.cf, interimail.ga, interimail.cf, interimmail.ga, and interimmail.cf has been lost. Similar domains have been added instead.
Also implemented in MailBot 13.17:
- background update of balances of all CAPTCHA service accounts when opening the “CAPTCHA” tab:
- handling “not enough rating” error in 5SIM.net API (it was displayed in log as EAccessViolation error when trying to get a phone number)
- added code for Read more »
MailBot has been updated to version 12.90.
Meta.ua introduced the mandatory entry of a Ukrainian phone number with mandatory SMS verification when creating an account.
Meta.ua creator in MailBot has been updated taking into account innovations, signup process has been tested on Ukrainian SMS-Activate phone numbers (“Any other” service was used).
Also, Meta.ua checker has been fixed and now it can activate POP3 / SMTP on existing accounts.
Also implemented in MailBot 12.90:
- support for the new @internet.ru domain has been added to the Mail.ru module
- saving to a settings file and loading from it a list of selected domains for all email providers when “Random domain” setting is checked
- Yahoo / AOL.com checkers have learned to Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 12.42.
According to numerous requests from customers, support for domains (not just IP addresses) in proxy addresses is implemented when loading proxy lists in MailBot. Now you can work with lists in the following format without preparation:
Important! So far, domains are only supported when “Quick list load (only for plain text lists)” setting is checked on the “Proxy” tab.
Proxy FAQ has been updated accordingly.
According to even more numerous requests from customers, support for national domains @outlook.* has been implemented in Outlook creator:
Read more »