MailBot has been updated to version 14.67.
AKE.net proxy provider API has been updated to the second version. Now MailBot can also receive your account balance.
Attention! The “Accounts” tab has been renamed to “Email features”, since over the years of interface refactoring, its name has ceased to reflect the essence of the content.
Also implemented in MailBot 14.67:
- Onet.pl unlocker now is able to unlock accounts locked by the requirement to change the password, also the Onet.pl checker no longer requires a reCAPTCHA v3 solution
- detection by the UKR.net checker of accounts that are asked to confirm the backup email and/or phone when logging in, as locked
- warning about a non-empty file to save the list of valid accounts when starting the checker
- yandex.pl added to the list of Yandex domains
- cancellation of activation in case of used phone number for AHASIM API
- AHASIM.com/IronSim.com API
- inability to activate email Read more »
MailBot has been updated to version 14.62.
A new “Proxy judge” list has been added to the “Network” panel on the “Settings” tab, allowing the user to independently select a proxy judge for recognizing an external IPv4 address:
Attention! A new file \GeoIP\GeoIP2-City.mmdb has been added to the MailBot distribution, it is now used instead of the GeoLite2-Country.mmdb file.
MaxMind GeoIP provider module now supports a database with city-level granularity.
Also implemented in MailBot 14.62:
- checking for a match of the countries of the IP address and phone number in Yahoo creator
- time zone generation according to external IP address for Yahoo/AOL.com (only for MaxMind GeoIP for now)
- SMS activation service pva24.com API support
- CAPTCHA solving service CAPTCHAs.IO API support
- mail processing rules in Outlook are now created with the “Stop processing more rules” checkbox disabled, so that antispam disabling and forwarding can work at the same time
- answering the security question when logging into an account in Yandex unlocker
- handling the absence of an answer to a secret question in the account data when changing the password on a locked Yandex account
- error handling in Ukrainian in I.ua creator
- improved error detail in the log for CapSolver API
- output a warning if user has specified MailBot to take usernames from a file, but there are fewer lines in it than the number specified in the setting “How many accounts to create?”
- POP3 activation in Outlook creator always happened only Read more »
MailBot has been updated to version 14.45.
Fixed Inbox.lv accounts creator, implemented handling of “You are signed in”, “Verify your phone number” and “Add birthday and gender” forms, as well as forced setting of the secret question answer when creating Inbox.lv accounts.
Also Inbox.lv creator and checker now support aliases creation. Aliases can only be created on the same domain as the main account. The maximum number of aliases to create on Inbox.lv is 5.
Attention! hCaptcha solution is no longer required to create an Inbox.lv account, since the email provider now for some reason (most likely due to negligence) uses the hCaptcha test key, the solution for which is always the same:
Thus, as of 05.11.2022, three CAPTCHAs must be solved to create an Inbox.lv account:
- reCAPTCHA v3
- simple image CAPTCHA:
- one more reCAPTCHA v3
Attention! Inbox.lv requires a sufficiently high Read more »
MailBot has been updated to version 14.35.
Implemented support for the database of GeoIP provider IP2Location.
Attention! New file \GeoIP\IP2LOCATION-LITE-DB1.BIN has been added to MailBot distribution.
In the “GeoIP provider” list on the “Settings” tab, this provider is listed first as the most accurate.
Also implemented in MailBot 14.35:
- API support for AKE.net proxy provider
- the following domains have been added to the list of domains available for Yandex account creation:
and the list in the article about Aliases for Yandex mailboxes has been updated accordingly
- Yandex creator now creates accounts via the registration form exactly on the domain selected by the user
- creation of aliases for Onet.pl accounts, the following domains are available:
- EOutOfMemory error that occurred after some time of the creator’s work, due to which Read more »
MailBot has been updated to version 14.20.
Added the API of the new CAPTCHA service Underdog CAPTCHA. It can only solve Arkose Labs CAPTCHA (FunCAPTCHA) for Outlook, but it does it just as efficiently as AnyCaptcha.
The price for 1000 solutions is $1.8, with a volume of 100,000 solutions per day – $1.44. Solution speed ≈ 1 second.
The service have no web panel yet, all operations are via Telegram bot @underdog_captcha_bot. A Telegram channel with live updates is also available: @unddg. Support Telegram: @underdog_captcha
“Country of account” list has been added to the “Profile” tab, in which you can manually specify the specific country of the created accounts, if the selected email provider allows it:
“Detect from IP address” setting is also available, when checked, the country of the account will be set in accordance with the country of the IP address used for account registration.
“Valid accounts per IP address” setting has been added to the “Checker” tab, which allows you to limit the number of valid accounts checked by the checker from one IP address (proxy):
You can to not limit Read more »