MailBot account creator updated to version 11.59.
Statusbar panel with accounts count now shows additional statistics in hint while program is running:
- for account creator: number of created and partially created accounts:
- for account checker: number of valid, invalid, locked, unlocked and unchecked accounts:
In April 2020, Bigmir.net abandoned its own registration of accounts in favor of Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.1.
Yahoo and AOL.com removed the LSA (“Allow apps that use less secure sign in”) setting on all new accounts created after October 19, 2019:
On all accounts created before this date, the setting is still available.
For new accounts it is now necessary to generate a separate password for access via POP3 / IMAP / SMTP:
Yahoo and AOL.com creators in MailBot are updated and generate a new password for POP3 / IMAP / SMTP access automatically. You don’t even have to Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.78.
Implemented API of SMS.SKI phone verification service:
Also implemented in MailBot 10.78:
- full support for the smsactivation.pro service in the SMS-Activate API, including the entire list of countries supported by them
- command line option /addcontact now works in checker too
- Outlook checker now can handle “We’re updating our terms” form:
- new “User agent” checkbox was added Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.40.
According to numerous requests adding of alternative (recovery) email to an account was implemented in Yahoo and AOL creators:
Confirmation of alternative email is not implemented yet, but Yahoo / AOL still allow you to use it to sign in to your account and recover the password.
Also implemented in MailBot 10.40:
- support of SMS sending form with a delay of 60 seconds in the regular Mail.ru creator
- locked accounts detection in WP.pl checker
- cancellation of the current SMS activation in case of wrong CAPTCHA code error
Phone number country Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.23.
Good news: on April 6, 2019, Rambler turned off the mandatory phone verification and returned the signup form with reCAPTCHA and an answer to the secret question.
Yandex checker is now able to handle the phone number request when entering the account:
This will work when the setting “Unlock accounts” on the “Checker” tab is on and only for accounts saved along with the phone number to which they were registered, for example: Read more »