MailBot has been updated to version 14.62.
A new “Proxy judge” list has been added to the “Network” panel on the “Settings” tab, allowing the user to independently select a proxy judge for recognizing an external IPv4 address:
Attention! A new file \GeoIP\GeoIP2-City.mmdb has been added to the MailBot distribution, it is now used instead of the GeoLite2-Country.mmdb file.
MaxMind GeoIP provider module now supports a database with city-level granularity.
Also implemented in MailBot 14.62:
- checking for a match of the countries of the IP address and phone number in Yahoo creator
- time zone generation according to external IP address for Yahoo/AOL.com (only for MaxMind GeoIP for now)
- SMS activation service pva24.com API support
- CAPTCHA solving service CAPTCHAs.IO API support
- mail processing rules in Outlook are now created with the “Stop processing more rules” checkbox disabled, so that antispam disabling and forwarding can work at the same time
- answering the security question when logging into an account in Yandex unlocker
- handling the absence of an answer to a secret question in the account data when changing the password on a locked Yandex account
- error handling in Ukrainian in I.ua creator
- improved error detail in the log for CapSolver API
- output a warning if user has specified MailBot to take usernames from a file, but there are fewer lines in it than the number specified in the setting “How many accounts to create?”
- POP3 activation in Outlook creator always happened only Read more »
\\ Activation.pw, Antigate, AOL, API, CapSolver, CAPTCHAs.IO, GeoIP, I.UA, inbox.lv, LSA, MailBot, MaxMind, Onet.pl, Outlook, POP3, pva24, ruCaptcha, WebSocket, Yahoo, avatar, creator, unlocker, секретный вопрос, судья прокси, checker, Yandex
MailBot has been updated to version 14.45.
Fixed Inbox.lv accounts creator, implemented handling of “You are signed in”, “Verify your phone number” and “Add birthday and gender” forms, as well as forced setting of the secret question answer when creating Inbox.lv accounts.
Also Inbox.lv creator and checker now support aliases creation. Aliases can only be created on the same domain as the main account. The maximum number of aliases to create on Inbox.lv is 5.
Attention! hCaptcha solution is no longer required to create an Inbox.lv account, since the email provider now for some reason (most likely due to negligence) uses the hCaptcha test key, the solution for which is always the same:
Thus, as of 05.11.2022, three CAPTCHAs must be solved to create an Inbox.lv account:
- reCAPTCHA v3
- simple image CAPTCHA:
- one more reCAPTCHA v3
Attention! Inbox.lv requires a sufficiently high Read more »
\\ Antigate, AOL, API, CapSolver, Catch-all, GMX.com, inbox.lv, LSA, Mail.com, MailBot, O2.pl, TOTP, WP.pl, Yahoo, creator, aliases, checker, Yandex
MailBot has been updated to version 13.84.
Implemented support for the API of Vietnamese SMS service AHASIM.com.
This service issues only Vietnamese phone numbers, one number for Outlook costs 690 Vietnamese dongs, which is about $0.03.
To replenish your balance, please contact @Jonathan_123456789.
Also implemented support for the API of Vietnamese SMS service chothuesimcode.com (yuenanka.com).
This service issues only Vietnamese phone numbers, one number for Outlook costs 700 Vietnamese dongs, which is about $0.03.
Unfortunately, balance replenishment is carried out only via Vietnamese bank, there are no other options.
Why to add Vietnamese SMS services? There is only one country of numbers and problems with balance replenishment?
This is a very popular question. There are two big reasons:
- today most of MailBot’s clients are from Vietnam
- Vietnamese services provide real SIM cards, not virtual numbers, like the vast majority of Russian SMS services
Starting from version 13.84, MailBot supports quite popular
IP:PORT:USERNAME:PASSWORD proxy format (used, for example, by Read more »
\\ AHASIM, API, chothuesimcode, CodeSIM, inbox.lv, LSA, Mail.ru, MailBot, Outlook, POP3, PVA, Seznam, yuenanka, unlocker, proxy, checker, Yandex
MailBot account creator updated to version 12.51.
Radically redesigned the interface for working with CAPTCHA solving services APIs. Now a list of all your CAPTCHA services accounts is available on the “CAPTCHA” tab (the picture shows an example of a completed list):
They can be added, edited and deleted, the corresponding buttons are located under the list on the left. For each CAPTCHA service account you can individually Read more »
\\ AOL, inbox.lv, Mail.ru, MailBot, SIMSMS, sms-acktiwator, Yahoo, creator, checker
MailBot has been updated to version 12.32.
Starting from version 12.2, MailBot supports FunCAPTCHA solution in Outlook creator when creating an account:
FunCAPTCHA variant with rotating animals that Outlook generates can be solved using 2Captcha and Anti Captcha (only via API v2) manual recognition services, as well as CapMonster Cloud. Other FunCAPTCHA variants (dice, shadows, galaxies, etc.) can only be solved by 2Captcha and Anti Captcha.
Important! Site owner with FunCAPTCHA installed (in our case, this is Outlook) has the ability to check whether IP address from which account creation requests come and IP address from which FunCaptcha was solved match. Therefore, it is very important to Read more »
\\ Antigate, AOL, CapMonster, funcaptcha, GMX.com, GMX.de, hCaptcha, Imagetyperz, IMAP, inbox.lv, LSA, Mail.com, MailBot, Outlook, POP3, ruCaptcha, SMTP, Web.de, Yahoo, creator, proxy, forwarding, checker, Yandex