MailBot account creator updated to version 7.61.
Account creator of Polish email provider Onet.pl was implemented!
Active POP3, IMAP and SMTP on onet.pl domain is at your service. You need to recognize one reCaptcha v2 to create an account on Onet.pl.
The functionality of the checker is seriously extended, now it is able to activate POP3 on already existing valid Outlook and Yandex accounts. Outlook checker also learned to enable forwarding on valid Outlook accounts. To do this, before starting the checker, you need to check “Enable forwarding” checkbox on the “Accounts” tab and enter the mailbox to which all incoming mail from all accounts will be forwarded in the “Email to forward” field:
Important! Enabling forwarding on an Outlook account requires Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 7.21.
Account creator and checker of one of the biggest ukrainian email provider Bigmir.net was implemented!
Active POP3 on bigmir.net domain and antispam disabling feature are at your service. You need to recognize one reCaptcha v2 to create an account and fill out a user profile on bigmir.net.
As always, the update is completely free for users of the full version of MailBot. The rest customers, as always, can buy Bigmir.net account creator and checker with 50% discount (you can calculate your price including discount here).
Also implemented in version 7.21:
MailBot account creator updated to version 7.17.
Attention! To update MailBot to version 7.17 you need to update all files from MailBot_7.17.zip archive! To move your settings from an old MailBot version you need to copy settings.ini file to the new MailBot folder.
Attention! If you are get an error EConvertError after creator start – delete DB folder, the format of banned proxies database was updated in version 7.17.
- “Threads options” panel on “Creator” tab was renamed to “Creator properties”, “Accounts per proxy” option (from “Proxy” tab), “How many accounts to create?” option (from “Accounts” panel) and “Proxy ban timeout (hours:minutes)” option (from “Proxy” tab) was moved on it:
- “Randomize list” option, that allows you Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 6.84.
- activation of POP3/IMAP/SMTP protocols in GMX.com accounts, this requires recognition of an additional regular CAPTCHA:
Thus, the cost of one GMX.com account with active POP3/IMAP/SMTP protocols now consists of the cost of recognizing one reCaptcha v2 and the cost of recognizing one regular CAPTCHA
- full support of SMS-REG API for GetSMS.online SMS-service, now it is the only SMS-service, which you can use by any API: SMS-AREA or SMS-REG:
You should select/enter getsms.online (not api.getsms.online) domain to work with this SMS-service by SMS-REG API
- automatic start of selected service account creator when MailBot is run with parameters “s” and “r”, it should look like this in the command line:
MailBot.exe /s /r
Thus Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 6.66.
- Outlook checker
- checking username for existence in I.ua creator
- POP3 activation for yandex․com domain in Yandex mobile creator
- Antigate API default timeouts, in accordance with 2Captcha
- specifying language of CAPTCHA text for 2Captcha in Antigate API v1
- static password usage in Mail.com and GMX.com creators
- “ESignupError: required” error in Mail.ru mobile creator
Important! Mail.ru mobile creator now works only from russian IP addresses.