MailBot account creator updated to version 8.5.
SMS-verification service getsmscode.com API is implemented. To use it you need to enter your email on getsmscode.com and your API token, separated by colon, in the “API key” field on the “SMS” tab in MailBot, like this:
Price table as of January 31, 2018:
|Countries||Price of 1 SMS (declared on site)||Price of 1 SMS (actually)
|Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Russia, Egypt, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Hong Kong||$0.15||$0.3-$2.0
Also implemented in version 8.5:
- displaying the count of free phone numbers and phone country selection support in SMS-Acktiwator API, now it supports Russian Federation, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- «Pass the proxy for reCAPTCHA» setting support for Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 6.84.
- activation of POP3/IMAP/SMTP protocols in GMX.com accounts, this requires recognition of an additional regular CAPTCHA:
Thus, the cost of one GMX.com account with active POP3/IMAP/SMTP protocols now consists of the cost of recognizing one reCaptcha v2 and the cost of recognizing one regular CAPTCHA
- full support of SMS-REG API for GetSMS.online SMS-service, now it is the only SMS-service, which you can use by any API: SMS-AREA or SMS-REG:
You should select/enter getsms.online (not api.getsms.online) domain to work with this SMS-service by SMS-REG API
- automatic start of selected service account creator when MailBot is run with parameters “s” and “r”, it should look like this in the command line:
MailBot.exe /s /r
Thus Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 6.75.
- “ETokenNotFound: Token not found” error in Yahoo account creator
- “Unknown protocol” error in regular Mail․ru and Yandex creators, which had arisen during second and subsequent signup attempts
- “HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden” error in WP․pl account creator
- CAPTCHA-service statistics parsing in Antigate API v2
- incorrect stopping of threads in some cases
- reduced count of network errors when using unstable proxies
- special characters in generated passwords are now guaranteed not to coincide with the data accounts delimiter selected on the “Export” tab
- disabling antispam in Mail.com account creator
Also Meta.ua account creator was fixed. Meta.ua replaced reCaptcha v2 back to reCaptcha v1, so Meta.ua accounts are now much cheaper: only 1 regular CAPTCHA for a regular account and 2 regular CAPTCHAs for an account with POP3/SMTP protocols activated.
MailBot account creator updated to version 6.66.
- Outlook checker
- checking username for existence in I.ua creator
- POP3 activation for yandex․com domain in Yandex mobile creator
- Antigate API default timeouts, in accordance with 2Captcha
- specifying language of CAPTCHA text for 2Captcha in Antigate API v1
- static password usage in Mail.com and GMX.com creators
- “ESignupError: required” error in Mail.ru mobile creator
Important! Mail.ru mobile creator now works only from russian IP addresses.
MailBot account creator updated to version 6.59.
- periodic error “Reg thread manager: EFCreateError: Cannot create file “C:\MailBot\Accounts\Mail.ru mobile 2016.11.07 – 11.31.10.txt”. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process”
- detection of wrong CAPTCHA code and parsing of unknown error text in Mail.com account creator
- for email services that don’t support cyrillic names, cities and secret question answers (Mail.com, GMX.com, WP.pl, O2.pl), the data of the corresponding cyrillic dictionaries are now automatically transliterated when generating the profile. Now you can forget about the constant switching of all dictionaries from Russian to English and vice versa when switching account creator, for example, between Mail.ru and Mail.com
- new button “Clear”, which deletes the content of “Template” field, added to panel “Login” on “Profile” tab for the convenience: