MailBot account creator updated to version 9.57.
- unlocker of Meta.ua accounts which require solving reCAPTCHA v2 on sign in:
- Mail.ru checker is now able to process alternate email request form when logging into account:
- getting CAPTCHA in Outlook creator
- account creation Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 9.37.
Support for forwarding of all emails to the single email is implemented in O2.pl and WP.pl creators:
MailBot also got its own YouTube channel. It already has useful tutorial videos for work, subscribe, so as not to miss new videos!
Also in MailBot 9.37 implemented:
- The “Country code” checkbox has been added to the “Export” tab, which allows saving ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code of the account along with the rest of the account data
- United Kingdom, Madagascar and Democratic Republic of the Congo were added to the country list of phone numbers for SMS-Activate.ru
- permanent request for SMS verification in the regular Mail.ru creator from IP-addresses Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 8.5.
SMS-verification service getsmscode.com API is implemented. To use it you need to enter your email on getsmscode.com and your API token, separated by colon, in the “API key” field on the “SMS” tab in MailBot, like this:
Price table as of January 31, 2018:
|Countries||Price of 1 SMS (declared on site)||Price of 1 SMS (actually)
|Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Russia, Egypt, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Hong Kong||$0.15||$0.3-$2.0
Also implemented in version 8.5:
- displaying the count of free phone numbers and phone country selection support in SMS-Acktiwator API, now it supports Russian Federation, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- «Pass the proxy for reCAPTCHA» setting support for Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 7.85.
According to numerous requests of customers implemented selection from the list of phone countries supported by selected SMS-activation service:
All SMS-services API supported by MailBot are listed in the list “SMS service API”. When you select an API in this list, MailBot automatically populates the list of domains that support this API. You can still enter your own domain that supports the selected API type. When you select a domain in the “API domain” list, the “Phone numbers country” list is automatically populated with the list of countries supported by selected SMS-service. If the “Random” checkbox is checked, MailBot will select a random country from the “Phone numbers country” list for each phone number request.
For more efficient operation of ReCaptcha2 SiteKey Addon for CapMonster 2 a new setting Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 7.70.
New setting “Allow duplicates” appeared on “Proxy” tab:
This setting allows you to use proxy providers that give you only one backconnect server address (IP:port) and force to use it in multiple threads. For example Read more »