MailBot has been updated to version 13.84.
Implemented support for the API of Vietnamese SMS service AHASIM.com.
This service issues only Vietnamese phone numbers, one number for Outlook costs 690 Vietnamese dongs, which is about $0.03.
To replenish your balance, please contact @Jonathan_123456789.
Also implemented support for the API of Vietnamese SMS service chothuesimcode.com (yuenanka.com).
This service issues only Vietnamese phone numbers, one number for Outlook costs 700 Vietnamese dongs, which is about $0.03.
Unfortunately, balance replenishment is carried out only via Vietnamese bank, there are no other options.
Why to add Vietnamese SMS services? There is only one country of numbers and problems with balance replenishment?
This is a very popular question. There are two big reasons:
- today most of MailBot’s clients are from Vietnam
- Vietnamese services provide real SIM cards, not virtual numbers, like the vast majority of Russian SMS services
Starting from version 13.84, MailBot supports quite popular
IP:PORT:USERNAME:PASSWORD proxy format (used, for example, by Bright Data (formerly luminati.io)). In order for proxies to be recognized in this format, the “Quick list load (only for plain text lists)” setting on the “Proxy” tab must be enabled.
Proxy FAQ has been updated accordingly.
Also implemented in MailBot 13.84:
- on the “CAPTCHA” tab, to the right of the CAPTCHA service accounts list, buttons with up and down arrows have been added, with which you can now move the CAPTCHA service accounts in the list:
- in the CAPTCHA service account editing form, a “Hide” button with the image of an eye has been added to the field for entering the API key, when clicked, the contents of the field are replaced with hidden password characters:
When you click again, the API key is displayed as usual. This is done for the convenience of publishing screenshots – you no longer need to cover up your API key in a graphical editor.
- LSA password generation in Mail.ru creator
- POP3 activation in Outlook checker
- Outlook accounts are now saved in “partially created” files as
- an erroneous attempt to unlock the account by Outlook unlocker, if there is no “Next” button on the “Your account has been locked” form
- not sending a report about the correct code from SMS after successful phone verification of the created Outlook account
- problems when editing a CAPTCHA service account: the selected API protocol was not saving and the custom API domain was not substituting when opening the edit form
- solving image CAPTCHA in Inbox.lv creator
- EAccessViolation error after phone number validation when creating Mail.ru accounts with phone verification
- EAccessViolation error that occurred before LSA password generation in Yandex creator, if the registration took place with phone verification
- Seznam.cz checker, it also learned to identify locked accounts
- EAbstractError error after successfully receiving code from SMS when using CodeSIM.net SMS service
Вы должны войти чтобы комментировать.