MailBot account creator updated to version 8.5.
SMS-verification service getsmscode.com API is implemented. To use it you need to enter your email on getsmscode.com and your API token, separated by colon, in the “API key” field on the “SMS” tab in MailBot, like this:
Price table as of January 31, 2018:
|Countries||Price of 1 SMS (declared on site)||Price of 1 SMS (actually)
|Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Russia, Egypt, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Hong Kong||$0.15||$0.3-$2.0
Also implemented in version 8.5:
- displaying the count of free phone numbers and phone country selection support in SMS-Acktiwator API, now it supports Russian Federation, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- «Pass the proxy for reCAPTCHA» setting support for Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 7.85.
According to numerous requests of customers implemented selection from the list of phone countries supported by selected SMS-activation service:
All SMS-services API supported by MailBot are listed in the list “SMS service API”. When you select an API in this list, MailBot automatically populates the list of domains that support this API. You can still enter your own domain that supports the selected API type. When you select a domain in the “API domain” list, the “Phone numbers country” list is automatically populated with the list of countries supported by selected SMS-service. If the “Random” checkbox is checked, MailBot will select a random country from the “Phone numbers country” list for each phone number request.
For more efficient operation of ReCaptcha2 SiteKey Addon for CapMonster 2 a new setting Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 7.61.
Account creator of Polish email provider Onet.pl was implemented!
Active POP3, IMAP and SMTP on onet.pl domain is at your service. You need to recognize one reCaptcha v2 to create an account on Onet.pl.
The functionality of the checker is seriously extended, now it is able to activate POP3 on already existing valid Outlook and Yandex accounts. Outlook checker also learned to enable forwarding on valid Outlook accounts. To do this, before starting the checker, you need to check “Enable forwarding” checkbox on the “Accounts” tab and enter the mailbox to which all incoming mail from all accounts will be forwarded in the “Email to forward” field:
Important! Enabling forwarding on an Outlook account requires Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 7.40.
According to numerous requests and after a long wait finally implemented
SMS-verification of Outlook accounts!
- support of SMS-service Give-SMS.com, to use it you need to choose/enter domain give-sms.com in the “Domain” field of “Verify by SMS-AREA API” panel on “SMS” tab in MailBot
- support for API of SMS-service sms-acktiwator.ru, to use it you need to choose/enter domain sms-acktiwator.ru in the “Domain” field of “Verify by SMS-AREA API” panel on “SMS” tab in MailBot
- support of authentication by access token in Imagetyperz.com API
- “Proxy list URL” field on “Proxy” tab now automatically converts a link to file in Google Drive in a direct link, but before you need to choose a setting “On – Anyone with the link” in ”Sharing settings” for a file in Google Drive. FYI: links to files in DropBox are supported for a long time already
- ESignupError and “502 Server Hangup” error in Yahoo creator
- O2.pl creator
- O2.pl checker, it now supports both old and new accounts and also learned to detect locked accounts
- handling of reserved word error during username validation in Yahoo creator
- username generation when using czech names
MailBot account creator updated to version 6.84.
- activation of POP3/IMAP/SMTP protocols in GMX.com accounts, this requires recognition of an additional regular CAPTCHA:
Thus, the cost of one GMX.com account with active POP3/IMAP/SMTP protocols now consists of the cost of recognizing one reCaptcha v2 and the cost of recognizing one regular CAPTCHA
- full support of SMS-REG API for GetSMS.online SMS-service, now it is the only SMS-service, which you can use by any API: SMS-AREA or SMS-REG:
You should select/enter getsms.online (not api.getsms.online) domain to work with this SMS-service by SMS-REG API
- automatic start of selected service account creator when MailBot is run with parameters “s” and “r”, it should look like this in the command line:
MailBot.exe /s /r
Thus Read more »