MailBot account creator updated to version 9.37.
Support for forwarding of all emails to the single email is implemented in O2.pl and WP.pl creators:
MailBot also got its own YouTube channel. It already has useful tutorial videos for work, subscribe, so as not to miss new videos!
Also in MailBot 9.37 implemented:
- The “Country code” checkbox has been added to the “Export” tab, which allows saving ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code of the account along with the rest of the account data
- United Kingdom, Madagascar and Democratic Republic of the Congo were added to the country list of phone numbers for SMS-Activate.ru
- permanent request for SMS verification in the regular Mail.ru creator from IP-addresses belonging to CIS countries
- SMS verification of accounts in Outlook creator
- Meta.ua creator
- the temporary email service for the “Use randomly generated temporary mailbox” checkbox has been changed from Mailinator to the own InteriMail service
- POP3 / IMAP / SMTP activation in AOL.com creator and checker
- permanent error “Wrong captcha code” in NGS.ru creator
- total number of accounts is now counted on fully created ones, not on partially created
- threads did not stop when the maximum number of created accounts set up by user is reached
- a text file with partially created accounts is now stored in the encoding UTF8 without BOM (was UTF8 with BOM), the one with fully created accounts – in the encoding UTF8 without BOM (was Windows-1251), which makes it easier to merge several files into one
- at the requests of customers you can again enable ”SMTP server” checkbox in the MailBot export format
Вы должны войти чтобы комментировать.