MailBot account creator updated to version 9.45.
Account creator and checker of German email provider Web.de was implemented!
Active POP3, IMAP and SMTP on Web.de domain is at your service. You need to solve one regular CAPTCHA to create an account on Web.de:
You also need to solve one same CAPTCHA to activate SMTP / POP3 / IMAP on an account.
Important! Web.de allows signups only from IP addresses of German-speaking countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland. For all other countries, the error “ERegLimitReached: Exceeded the limit of accounts from IP address” will be generated.
As always, the update is completely free for users of the full version of MailBot. The rest customers, as always, can buy Web.de account creator and checker with 50% discount (you can calculate your price including discount here).
Also implemented in MailBot 9.45:
- Nigeria and Macao were added to the country list of phone numbers for SMS-Activate.ru
- signup without phone confirmation in regular Mail.ru creator
- Seznam.cz creator, it now supports signup form with CAPTCHA and works from the IP addresses of any country
- “Udowodnij, że nie jesteś robotem” error in Onet.pl creator
- “btStartRegClick: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process” error when restarting regular Mail.ru or Onet.pl creator
- availability setup of age and sex settings on the “Profile” tab
Вы должны войти чтобы комментировать.