In recent months, due to the intensive development of MailBot functionality, notifications about updates were published only in Telegram and Twitter. It’s time to fix this, later more articles will be published with a detailed description of the added functionality between versions 8.26 and 9.21.
So, MailBot account creator updated to version 9.25.
Subtab “Numbers” on “SMS” tab now shows not only the count of available phone numbers for the selected country on the current phone verification service, but also the price per SMS in the service currency:
Price display is now supported by:
If the price is zero, then Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 8.17.
Account creator and checker of AOL.com, one of the most popular email provider, was implemented!
Active POP3, IMAP and SMTP on aol.com domain is at your service. You need to receive one SMS (prices are from $0.02 on 5sim.net) and recognize one simple AOL CAPTCHA (well recognized by CapMonster 2) to create an account on AOL.com.
Important! AOL is very picky about phone numbers and does not allow all countries to signup and even not all phone numbers from the allowed country. Below is the current statistics on successful/unsuccessful signups from countries now available on SMS-verification services (updated January 31, 2018):
Allowed countries: USA, China, United Kingdom, Latvia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan.
Prohibited countries: Russian Federation, Indonesia, Philippines.
Unable to test due to lack of numbers: Spain, Denmark.
AOL asks an answer to a security question every time you enter into the “Account Info” section by the Web, therefore it is recommended to check ”Secret question answer” checkbox from the “Save additional data” panel on the “Export” tab.
As always, the update is completely free for Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 8.5.
SMS-verification service getsmscode.com API is implemented. To use it you need to enter your email on getsmscode.com and your API token, separated by colon, in the “API key” field on the “SMS” tab in MailBot, like this:
Price table as of January 31, 2018:
|Countries||Price of 1 SMS (declared on site)||Price of 1 SMS (actually)
|Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Russia, Egypt, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Hong Kong||$0.15||$0.3-$2.0
Also implemented in version 8.5:
- displaying the count of free phone numbers and phone country selection support in SMS-Acktiwator API, now it supports Russian Federation, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- «Pass the proxy for reCAPTCHA» setting support for Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 7.85.
According to numerous requests of customers implemented selection from the list of phone countries supported by selected SMS-activation service:
All SMS-services API supported by MailBot are listed in the list “SMS service API”. When you select an API in this list, MailBot automatically populates the list of domains that support this API. You can still enter your own domain that supports the selected API type. When you select a domain in the “API domain” list, the “Phone numbers country” list is automatically populated with the list of countries supported by selected SMS-service. If the “Random” checkbox is checked, MailBot will select a random country from the “Phone numbers country” list for each phone number request.
For more efficient operation of ReCaptcha2 SiteKey Addon for CapMonster 2 a new setting Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 7.12.
- QIP.ru creator speed-up: both CAPTCHA are now recognized simultaneously, not one after another
- new rambler.ua domain was added to the list of domains supported by Rambler creator
- cancellation of current SMS-activation in case of errors when sending SMS to the received phone number
- periodic error ETokenNotFound in Yahoo creator
- My World activation in the regular Mail.ru creator
- SMS-verification of Rambler accounts
- Seznam.cz creator
- SMS-verification of NGS.ru accounts
- Rambler service code was added to SMSPVA.com API
- download of proxy list from good-proxies.ru
- detection of “login has invalid format”error in QIP.ru creator
- non-working domain bigmail.org was removed from the list of domains supported by QIP.ru creator