All accounts with activated SMTP, english names, unused.
MailBot account creator updated to version 8.5.
SMS-verification service getsmscode.com API is implemented. To use it you need to enter your email on getsmscode.com and your API token, separated by colon, in the “API key” field on the “SMS” tab in MailBot, like this:
Price table as of January 31, 2018:
|Countries||Price of 1 SMS (declared on site)||Price of 1 SMS (actually)
|Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Russia, Egypt, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Hong Kong||$0.15||$0.3-$2.0
Also implemented in version 8.5:
- displaying the count of free phone numbers and phone country selection support in SMS-Acktiwator API, now it supports Russian Federation, Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- «Pass the proxy for reCAPTCHA» setting support for Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 7.85.
According to numerous requests of customers implemented selection from the list of phone countries supported by selected SMS-activation service:
All SMS-services API supported by MailBot are listed in the list “SMS service API”. When you select an API in this list, MailBot automatically populates the list of domains that support this API. You can still enter your own domain that supports the selected API type. When you select a domain in the “API domain” list, the “Phone numbers country” list is automatically populated with the list of countries supported by selected SMS-service. If the “Random” checkbox is checked, MailBot will select a random country from the “Phone numbers country” list for each phone number request.
For more efficient operation of ReCaptcha2 SiteKey Addon for CapMonster 2 a new setting Read more »
In connection with the rush demand for ReCaptcha2 SiteKey Addon for CapMonster 2 it is necessary to clarify the situation regarding the interaction of this addon with MailBot:
- Addon works fine with CapMonster 188.8.131.52, in version 184.108.40.206 it is inoperative, update your CapMonster to the latest version
- The actual discussion of the addon is here
- Important! If you experience connection breaks when MailBot tries to get reCAPTCHA v2 solution from CapMonster — setup “Socket read timeout” to 100000 ms in MailBot (“Network” panel, “Options” tab) and waiting of result timeout – to 360 seconds (“API timeouts” panel, “Captcha” tab)
- Addon creates a separate browser instance for every running thread on the computer where CapMonster works. Therefore each thread requires ~100 MB RAM and up to 7% (at the peak) of processor power:
- QIP.ru creator does not Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 7.70.
New setting “Allow duplicates” appeared on “Proxy” tab:
This setting allows you to use proxy providers that give you only one backconnect server address (IP:port) and force to use it in multiple threads. For example Read more »