That’s all, on December 9, 2018 QIP.ru ceased to exist as an independent email provider and was acquired by Yandex:
At the moment, all your mail moves to Yandex servers and will work on the Yandex email provider. As a result, 250 servers were released, which we will be happy to sell to anyone.
Announcement also has a link to a very interesting file with a list of all QIP.ru servers.
In MailBot, starting from version 9.81, QIP.ru has been removed from the list of available email providers.
It all started on September 25, 2018 from Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 9.72.
The “Statistics” tab has been seriously redesigned: added SMS activations statistics and separate counters for reCAPTCHA v2:
Also now you can separately specify the price for 1000 reCAPTCHAs v2, which allows you to correctly calculate the costs even for providers which require to solve different types of CAPTCHA to create one account, for example, GMX.com.
- according to numerous requests: activation of POP3 / IMAP / SMTP email protocols in Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 9.57.
- unlocker of Meta.ua accounts which require solving reCAPTCHA v2 on sign in:
- Mail.ru checker is now able to process alternate email request form when logging into account:
- getting CAPTCHA in Outlook creator
- account creation Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 9.45.
Account creator and checker of German email provider Web.de was implemented!
Active POP3, IMAP and SMTP on Web.de domain is at your service. You need to solve one regular CAPTCHA to create an account on Web.de:
You also need to solve one same CAPTCHA to activate SMTP / POP3 / IMAP on an account.
Important! Web.de allows signups only from Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 9.37.
Support for forwarding of all emails to the single email is implemented in O2.pl and WP.pl creators:
MailBot also got its own YouTube channel. It already has useful tutorial videos for work, subscribe, so as not to miss new videos!
Also in MailBot 9.37 implemented:
- The “Country code” checkbox has been added to the “Export” tab, which allows saving ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code of the account along with the rest of the account data
- United Kingdom, Madagascar and Democratic Republic of the Congo were added to the country list of phone numbers for SMS-Activate.ru
- permanent request for SMS verification in the regular Mail.ru creator from IP-addresses Read more »