MailBot account creator updated to version 12.96.
Account creator and checker of Ukrainian email provider UKR.NET was implemented.
There is 1 domain @ukr.net and active IMAP and SMTP access at your service.
UKR.NET requires the creation of a separate password for IMAP / SMTP access, so if the activation of mail protocols is enabled on the “Accounts” tab, you must also check the “Less secure apps password” box on the “Export” tab. UKR.NET checker can also create a LSA password for existing accounts.
UKR.NET requires mandatory phone verification for all new accounts. Only Ukrainian phone numbers are accepted! Separate service “UKR.NET” is available for Ukrainian phone numbers on SMS-Activate and SMSHUB.org for 6 RUB, SMS-Man.com for 8.1 RUB and OnlineSIM.ru for 5 RUB.
To create an account you also need to solve one reCAPTCHA v2. UKR.NET also requires a single reCAPTCHA v2 solution when sign in to an account, so a reCAPTCHA solution is required for checker to work.
As always, the update is completely free of charge for users of the full version of MailBot. The rest of the clients, as always, can buy UKR.NET account creator and checker with 50% discount (you can calculate your price including discount here).
Also implemented in MailBot 12.96:
- forwarding activation in WP.pl checker
- all Ukrainian email providers have been moved to the “UA” sub-tab of the “Provider” tab:
- Seznam.cz creator and checker
- POP3 / IMAP / SMTP activation, antispam disabling, firewall disabling and smart folders disabling in Onet.pl checker
- list of Onet.pl domains available for registration of mailboxes
Вы должны войти чтобы комментировать.