MailBot has been updated to version 13.17.
Implemented the creation of aliases for Mail.ru accounts.
Important! The creation of aliases is currently supported only for accounts verified by SMS.
Aliases can be created both by the creator (after a successful account creation) and by the checker (for already existing accounts).
To create one alias, you need to solve one regular Mail.ru CAPTCHA image.
So far, aliases are created only on the same domain as the main account.
Created aliases are saved in a separate file with a name like “Mail.ru 2021.05.26 – 12.09.53 aliases.txt” in the “Accounts” folder.
Important! Updated the list of working domains and the API domain for the Interimail API. Unfortunately, access to the domains tavel.ga, tavel.cf, interimail.ga, interimail.cf, interimmail.ga, and interimmail.cf has been lost. Similar domains have been added instead.
Also implemented in MailBot 13.17:
- background update of balances of all CAPTCHA service accounts when opening the “CAPTCHA” tab:
- handling “not enough rating” error in 5SIM.net API (it was displayed in log as EAccessViolation error when trying to get a phone number)
- added code for Read more »
MailBot has been updated to version 12.90.
Meta.ua introduced the mandatory entry of a Ukrainian phone number with mandatory SMS verification when creating an account.
Meta.ua creator in MailBot has been updated taking into account innovations, signup process has been tested on Ukrainian SMS-Activate phone numbers (“Any other” service was used).
Also, Meta.ua checker has been fixed and now it can activate POP3 / SMTP on existing accounts.
Also implemented in MailBot 12.90:
- support for the new @internet.ru domain has been added to the Mail.ru module
- saving to a settings file and loading from it a list of selected domains for all email providers when “Random domain” setting is checked
- Yahoo / AOL.com checkers have learned to Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 11.95.
According to numerous requests from customers, a new checkbox “Cookies” appeared on the “Export” tab in the “Save additional data” panel.
If it is checked, MailBot will create a folder with the name “lcookies” in the “Accounts” folder, create files with names like “email@example.com” in it, and in these files it will save the basic cookie params set by the server when creating current mail account.
Cookies export format is compatible with MailerKing.
“SMS” tab now displays the rating/karma of your phone provider account.
For SMSPVA.com karma is displayed.
For SMS-ONLINE.pro – amount of frozen funds.
For getsmscode.com – account points.
Also implemented in MailBot 11.95:
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.78.
Update from October 25, 2021: SMS.SKI service was closed by its owner in the first half of 2021.
Update from October 27, 2021: smsactivation.pro service changed its domain to receivesms.store.
Implemented API of SMS.SKI phone verification service:
Also implemented in MailBot 10.78:
- full support for the smsactivation.pro service in the SMS-Activate API, including the entire list of countries supported by them
- command line option /addcontact now works in checker too
- Outlook checker now can handle “We’re updating our terms” form:
- new “User agent” checkbox was added Read more »
MailBot account creator updated to version 10.57.
Support of alternative (two-step) signup form was implemented in Yahoo creator (right one):
In the right variant of form, the phone number is requested on the next step. Prior to version 10.57, on this form MailBot produced an error about the impossibility of sending an SMS to a phone number.
Support of alternative unlocking account form was implemented in Outlook unlocker:
In the browser this form assumes a mandatory password change at one of the steps, but the Outlook unlocker in MailBot unlocks such accounts without changing the password.
New setting “Disable smart folders” has appeared on the “Accounts” tab, which allows you to disable Read more »